Do you have the recycling bag up to the top? Well, before throwing it into the container, rescue all the egg cartons you have because you are going to need them for the activity that we propose today.
Do your children love cars? Do you like to do crafts with them? Then you are going to love the crazy cars with egg cartons.
These crafts with egg cartons will allow you to make creative recycling and create incredible cars made out of boxes. A perfect idea to spend the afternoon with the children and help take care of the environment.
Image source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/254383078944321792/
Are you ready? You just need an egg carton box (better if you have a lot of them!) and other simple materials like paper or cardstock.
Beep, beep Let’s start the afternoon crafts with a fire truck, a mini car, and a bus!
The bus, perfect for those who like to draw
These are the materials you will need:
- An egg carton dimensions
- Marker pen.
- Colored pencils.
Instructions to follow
- Draw the windows of the bus on the sides of the egg cup.
- Then draw the wheels in pencil.
- Draw the front.
- Color your entire drawing.
- Give depth to your drawing to make it look better with a black marker.
- Create a sign with the name of the bus and stick it in front of it.
- Use colored pencils to create the reflections on the window.
- You can even glue another egg carton on top and create a double-height bus.
The fire truck, ideal for playing with other dolls
- Two egg cartons
- Six bottle caps
- Red, white and black paints
- Pair of scissors
- Black marker
- Glue or glue
- Paint one of the egg cups red. Cut the other one in half and paint part of it red, minus two of the holes, which will go black.
- Color eight bottle caps black. They will be the wheels of the truck.
- Cut some slots in the sides of the truck to fit the wheels.
The mini cars, to participate in a great race
- Egg cartons
- Pieces of paper
- Pair of scissors
- Cut each of the individual holes where each egg goes.
- Paint each hole with your favorite color and let them dry.
- Cut out a rectangle of paper and glue it to the front. That will be the glass on the front.
- Cut two small circles, better if they are yellow, and paste them under the rectangle, as if they were the headlights of the car.
- Now it is the turn of the wheels. Stick the four buttons with glue.
- With this step, the crazy cars are ready but play to see who is more creative using stickers, glitter, or markers. Or even creating an egg carton train craft
What do you think of these crazy cars with egg cartons? If you have leftover cardboard you can create your garage to store the vehicles after participating in a speed race with all the cars you have created. What is your favorite?
If you liked these crafts with egg cartons, do not miss our blog, where we have many ideas just as fun as this one.